Carbon Offsets from Municipal Wetland Wastewater Treatment Projects Certified and Ready for Use
Aker Solutions Canada makes their offices in St. John’s & Calgary Carbon Neutral
Vehicle stickers and magnets are available for clients.
MYSA offsets its company Carbon Footprint since 2018
DMK Professional Chartered Accountants moves their office to Carbon Neutral
Samples of Carbon Offset Certificates –
pictures of treatment wetlands in Stephenville and Appleton/Glenwood, NL
Purchase Carbon Offsets
There are lots of calculators on the internet to help you determine your carbon footprint, please return after you have calculated your flight, car or truck, or lifestyle. For Company owners we can help with affiliated carbon footprint consultants to work out your company’s carbon footprint.
Too much to jump to full Carbon Neutral, so start small 10%, 25%, 50%. Its not the last step climbing a mountain that is the most important, it’s the first step.
For a simple purchase see rules of thumb below:
- The average home owner’s carbon footprint is between 15- 20 CO2 Tonnes / year.
- Your car or truck can be 3-15 CO2 Tonnes per year based on miles driven, age & type of vehicle.
- Average car (12,000 Km /year) 3 tonnes, and a large truck (100,000 Km/ year) 15 Tonnes.
- Air travel varies a lot but on average is 1 CO2 tonne per seat per 4hr length of flight.
There are a lot of answers to questions in our documents in the News/Media section above. If you have any questions that you don’t find answered there, or you need further clarification please contact us and we would be glad to answer them, if we can.
- Please see copies of the Carbon Offset certificates above, in our Photo Section.
- We can email a pdf file of your certificate $5 cost,
- A high-quality printed copy that you frame yourself $15 cost,
- Or we can provide a very nice framed certificate at $150 cost.
- Framing is usually for larger company purchases or for presents or individuals that wish to display and are proud they have gone Carbon Neutral
Make Payment by Direct Deposit
CIBC Account No.: 8407118
IBAN No.: CC0010000638407118
SWIFT Code : CIBCCATT
CIBC Branch Address:
Box 30, 215 Water Street, St. John’s NL, A1C 6C9
Account Name: Sharp Management Inc.
We are seeking firms and individuals who wish to demonstrate their environmental and social responsibility through the purchase of these natural based solution generated carbon offsets, the first in the Province of Newfoundland & Labrador.
Reduce your firm’s carbon footprint, reduce your own personal footprint, look to become carbon natural. Purchase your Carbon Offsets to the highest standard and as local as possible. We are proud to offer this unique opportunity and to share the revenue 50% with the towns that chose to install these wetland treatment system, and to use the remaining 50% to fund future projects with future towns.